View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 07:40 AM  
Vectis Hamstery

Default Re: 30 Days of April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
I love your purple drawer unit... where did it come from (I'm looking for one for my hamster room)?
It's from the Really Useful Box website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Rogue getting his beauty sleep so cute. Why did you call him Rogue?
He already had the name Loveable Rogue when he came to me. He's called many things: Roguey Poguey, RoPo, HRH, puppy, monkey-mouse, pickle-pants, the dog-faced dog. It depends what he's up to at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Your hamster room looks very organised and tidy. You also have the same 2017 hamster calendar as we do lol.
I hope it stays tidy! I suspect it will do until the Houten hammies finish their quarantine in the living room and move in - then it'll look packed!

This afternoon I've been busy with my preparations and am now having a cuppa before setting off. The car's ready and all the empty carriers are tucked inside. Putting the stickers on the headlights was a pain but it's sorted now.
Eek! by Vectis Hamstery, on Flickr

Some quarantine cages are set up on the dining table ready for our return. They're handy little tubs for temporary caging while I learn what sort of permanent cage would suit the newbies best.
Quarantine by Vectis Hamstery, on Flickr

Everyone in the hammy room has been fed, watered and checked. They all went back to bed when I'd finished and only sleepy Sue toddled out for a quick pic.
Suevia by Vectis Hamstery, on Flickr

So instead here are a couple of random hammy room pics:
hammy books by Vectis Hamstery, on Flickr
purple ham keyring by Vectis Hamstery, on Flickr

ETA: Drago, currently have 18 Chinese hamsters. I started the month with 19, but lost two today (run free, wee Origami and Indy) plus acquired Runes at Dawlish. Ask me again on Monday though