View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 10:57 AM  
Hekomi
Strong Brew Hamstery

Default Re: 2017 comes in with a bang - Welcome L17s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Awe it's so lovely to hear all of them have gotten good forever homes! It really warms my heart I love the picture of Lindt with his/her tongue out!
His! Haha, though I refer to him as Princess Lindt, so I mean either works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerfairy View Post
Liquorice and Lemonade are just beautiful.

Souds like they are all getting such great homes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopop View Post
They're totally gorgeous! Lovely thread. Thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Lovely to hear about their great new homes, all looking adorable & very happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterita View Post
I'm so glad to hear that they end up in fab homes! I agree with BP, you do an amazing job and it's clear that you really care for them all til the end
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
What adorable pics! Lemonade & Cordelia's pics are so funny! Such beautiful colouring.

Thanks all! The pups all seem to be adjusting really well to their new homes. I get lots of updates which is great.

Liquorice went home last night (no photo yet) and is oh so loved by her human parents! Unfortunately Liquorice's original human had some health problems to had to hold off. She went instead to a very avid follower of ours who is prepping her detolf for her now! She left with one of our bucket wheels too. Her new name is Joy.

Lasagna will eventually go home. It's crazy for me to think this litter is almost all rehomed now! Lindt got moved into his "big boy" cage last night to make way for our new loaner female, Honeydew, from our H16 litter.

Hekomi is offline   Reply With Quote