Thread: A little help?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:53 AM  
ChocoMintAnswersSincere
Hamster Pup

Unhappy A little help?

So my hamster was sleeping in her food corner and I saw her and poked her so she would go back to her hut. She didn't move. I blew on her because she hates it when I do that. Still didn't move. I picked her up and she still didn't move. I shook her and she still didn't move. Then I put her back in her cage and put a piece of paper on top of this trash can I have in my room. I only put paper in that trash so please don't get any ideas. I put her in and laid a piece of paper on top of her. I heard a rustling sound and almost had a heart attack. Wasabi was alive! When I tried to pick her up she tried to bite me so eventually I got her back in her cage. That was good but then I noticed that her right eye would only open half way and it would close every 3 seconds but her left eye would open all the way and was doing what it normally does. Also at the top of her ears there's this white flaky stuff that she can't get off which makes her hearing not as sharp as it used to be. Her right eye opens all the way at night but in the morning when I check on her she has a reddish-pinkish ring under her right eye. And when she eats she faces the wall and curls up into a ball. When she starts walking to her house she hunches over and rolls the rest of the way when I touch her. I want to take her to the vet but can't afford it. What do I do?

Last edited by ChocoMintAnswersSincere; 04-12-2017 at 07:18 AM. Reason: not enough info last time
ChocoMintAnswersSincere is offline   Reply With Quote