Thread: Duncan's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 05:18 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Duncan's thread

Hello all!

I realize though I've mentioned him around here, I've never formally introduced my old man ham, Duncan. All of my hamsters have been rescued except for Duncan who came to me as a gift from a friend. For my birthday, I was surprised with a box which contained a little Gray fuzzball Duncan was in the "adoption" section of petsmart according to my friend due to the fact that he was older than the other hamsters and nobody would buy him, and thus my friend figured he would be perfect for a softie like me lol! He was around 6-7 months old when he came home to me so still a pretty young ham (which he is of course still fairly young now) and we've had him for a little over 7 months now so he's only a bit over a year old now. When I first got him, I never really "clicked" with him so to speak. He was skittish and didn't want anything to do with me and so I felt somewhat discouraged by that. However, I soon began to bond with him until now, where he has most certainly become the sweetest ham I've ever met. He's never bitten a soul, not even a tiny exploratory nibble. However, he's a very naughty ham who has costed me hundreds of dollars in carpet damage! Though despite all his escapades, he's the best ham I've ever had

(His judgmental face)

(When I first met him, he had a cut on his nose, but it healed well)

Drago is offline   Reply With Quote