View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:19 AM  
snow pony
Hamster Pup

Default Re: ~ The Signature Shop ~

Leedsgurl, I absolutely LOVE your signatures. Please could I have one?

What colour scheme you want: Pale pink background with medium pink hearts on it, like a heart wallpaper

What text you want, and any particular fonts you would like: I'd like my name snow pony, in either a simple or a slightly swirly font (nothing too swirly as I always find those hard to read). Anything you think will suit really, can be bolded or just normal text width. I'd like the text to be either white or a dark pink, whichever looks better

Any pictures you want on (please include them in this thread, and please note I might not be able to fit them all in your sig): A picture of Ella and a picture of Tey, cut round like in Souffle's signature, with their names underneath (Ella is the cream Syrian, Tey the agouti dwarf). Please could Ella be on the left and Tey on the right with my name in the middle

Any particular themes you want (hearts, stars, spots, girly etc.): Kind of included this above, maybe have some gold stars in between hearts if that's possible, if not just the hearts please

Anything extra you want to include, or that I should know!: Nothing really, just looking forward to seeing the fab job that I know from the other signatures that you'll do.

Ella

Tey