Thread: Which wheel
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:41 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Which wheel

I think that Silent Spinners are some of the worst on the market though.You're lucky for now,but it won't last forever.I think they're incredibly overpriced(12 inch cost way more than a Silent Runner and Silent Runners actually stay silent and are worth spending money on)for something that maybe lasts a few months if you're lucky.

I wouldn't take a risk on inferior wheels when a good investment of a Silent Runner is so easy They're cheaper than a Silent Spinner,have no axle(serious safety concern in other wheels such as the Wodent Wheel and Comfort Wheel),have a solid stand(Silent Spinners,Comfort Wheels,and many other poor quality wheels do not have this,and this is a serious safety concern between hamsters getting trapped among other things),the enclosed front(hamsters cannot go flying out with the Silent Runner,and even if you haven't experienced this yourself with open wheels it doesn't mean open wheels are completely safe when you can simply avoid a huge risk rather than just act like it doesn't exist),etc.

Wodent Wheels don't stay quiet either let alone silent,and they're still relatively unsafe compared to a Silent Runner with only one safety feature that is improved compared to the poor quality wheels on the market.

Last edited by Fluffagrams; 04-08-2017 at 01:56 AM.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote