View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 10:46 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: ~ The Signature Shop ~

Thanks, LeedsGurl!

* What colour scheme you want: For the background color, I would love for it to be black with the filigree like the one used in the signature banner of MetallicaChineseys (with Lady May and Lord James) to be deep emerald green on the left blending into deep cherry red in the center blending to deep royal purple on the right. For the coloring of the text, I would love for it to be metallic silver.

* What text you want, and any particular fonts you would like: I would love for you to have Dreamtree in the center (if it looks better, you can have Dream on the top center and Tree on the bottom center), Eros to the right side of his picture, and Snickers below or to the left side of her picture (whichever looks best). As far as font is concerned, I would love for you to choose something that will work well with the filigree. Personally, I tend to love those vintage or romantic scripts. Please have my username Dreamtree larger than the names of my two pets. Also, if you think it will look better to have my username slightly offset from the center, please do so.

* Any pictures you want on (please include them in this thread, and please note I might not be able to fit them all in your sig): I would love to have a picture of Eros, my Syrian hamster, on the left side with the background removed except for the rose (please crop part of his body off in order to make the image larger so long as it shows his hands grasping each other). I would love to have a picture of Snickers, my guinea pig, on the right side with the background removed except her tiara and whatever portion of the tulle fabric you think (please use your judgement in deciding whatever makes it look best). You can also do any fade out border if it will make the two pictures balance one another better. Below are the pics that I would love to use for this.
Eros

You can also use this pic of Eros if it will help to balance the two sides of the signature banner better. If not, just used the first picture of Eros (above).

Snickers

* Any particular themes you want (hearts, stars, spots, girly etc.): I would love to have the filigree like the one used in the signature banner of MetallicaChineseys (with Lady May and Lord James).

* Anything extra you want to include, or that I should know! If you can find a cool looking silhouette of a tree and then place the text DREAM somewhere in the center or near it, then I would ABSOLUTELY prefer to have that as my #1 option instead of using the actual text "Dreamtree". I do not even know if there is any way to do this, but I think it will look totally awesome if it is possible. If you can use this #1 option, I think that it may look better for the background color and the filigree color to be swapped so the black silhouette of the tree will stand out more. I still would love the text DREAM to be in metallic silver, and you can use whatever script or play with the use of all uppercase, all lowercase, or a combination of the two (whatever you believe will make it the most legible and work well with everything else). Nothing else comes to mind, but if you have anything that you think will look nice, please don't hesitate to use your artistic inclinations. I think you are incredibly talented and extremely artistic.

Thanks again for everything, Leedsgurl! I am so thrilled to see your creation, and please don't feel any pressure to get this done right away since I know you must be extremely busy. Have a TERRIFIC rest of the day!

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 03-29-2017 at 10:59 AM. Reason: adding another detail in case #1 option for my username is used