View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 05:03 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Greetings, friends! Sorry that I haven't updated you with any of my adventures of late. I have been quite busy lately. My mum has upgraded my bin cage a bit and I have now realized that I absolutely will do ANYTHING for my alligator treat. (Mum calls it a Whimzee.). I prefer anything green, especially a tasty, chewy alligator (Whimzee). Did I mention that green is my super power color. Mum watched the Superman vs. Batman movie the other evening, and I can't even imagine loosing strength or speed with the green cryptonite. Doesn't Superman realize that green is the true color of POWER??? Wow, the two-leggeds definitely don't make much sense, but I do love them anyway!

My mum has been oowing and awing at me as usual. I guess that she appreciates my total cuteness factor. I guess that is another one of my powers since she will do anything for me as well. I suppose that you can say that we are thoroughly wrapped around each other's paws, right? Wow, this truly is an amazing life.

I love being stroked for quite some time every evening. After my usual stretching and a few yawns for quite a dramatic affect, I run to my favorite rainbow-colored bridge to inform my mum that the stroking may now commence. I think that I have her well trained, don't you agree? I then place my head in the corner of the bin, and she pets me until I am completely content.

I also love to be held now. My mum puts me close to her face and she blows me sweet kisses and looks at me with complete love and affection. She and I have a special time whenever I am up and about. I don't even mind sharing her with her other furry friend, a guinea pig named Snickers. She and I are friends, but I am not quite sure about those silly little watery creatures that Mum calls fish. They don't come out to play with us, but Mum loves them just as well. Like I said, who can understand what makes the two-leggeds tick.

I have some wonderful news to share. Mum has had a few photo shoots with me using that black thing again. I couldn't explain her desire to place it in front of her face, but she giggles while she does it. She also makes a new exploration for me during those photos shoots, too. I now have had photos with roses and crystal bears, leprechauns (naughty two-leggeds who stare at you with a silly grin and cause all sorts of mischief), golden shinies (Mum calls them her golden coins - don't they come in green?), and Easter eggs and bunny. I love these photo sessions since I realize that I get to come out for some extra mischief and numerous treats.

Well, I have to run to my favorite bridge for some Mum time now. I will be sure to ask her to share some of the photos that she took with that black thing. I do hope that you enjoy them. Please let Mum know what you think. Until next time, I will be sending you a paw wave and tons of kisses. Catch them if you can! He-HEEE!!!
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote