View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:08 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

I can't believe it either! It seems like yesterday I found out he had been born!

I'm not really on too much of a tight budget, it just how much money I can convince my Dad that Larry-Jasper needs for his birthday, as he had a nice big Christmas budget . I love the look of the wooden one and how easily it dismantles, to fit next to the cage. I've had a guinea pig version of the metal play pens and it was awful! We ended up binning it. I'm also scared Larry-Jasper will escape from it, after he tried to escape from his cage a few months ago.

Yep! Definitely agreee on the points of the Savic Plaza. With the height, I imagine I could make a sort of massive second level to give Larry-Jasper a ton of extra space while making it challenging to climb with bits to climb to and from (he loves having climbing stuff). If I were to make a second level, if I remember rightly, I would need kiln dried pine?

Thanks, I will ask Serendipity. I think it might have been the Savic Mickey.