View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 02:34 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Chacombe (MHC) Show - 4th March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesca_27 View Post
Congratulations on Matthew's certificates! I only have two rosettes - one from the pet class at Real London and one from when he was the only entrant on Saturday, so don't worry if you didn't get a rosette. Shows are always an excellent experience!
I agree, and although it's always nice to come home with a rosette, for me it's not the be-all and I always take something from the experience, whether it's a comment from the judge that will help me improve on in future generations or meeting someone new!

Matthew is still young and there's a chance that Matthew will improve as he gets older, just as James did. There's less hope now that Victoria will improve enough to be in the running for a COM or anything but she still has her merits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesca_27 View Post
I don't think anyone can be biased over Victoria's cuteness ! In her show pen, she looked so tiny and sweet. I hope I was looking at the right hamster though, because she seems a lot smaller than Matthew. If this is the case, Jasper is bigger than her!
Yeah, Vicky is quite small and Matthew is over 10g bigger than her. She's still not as small as Jess.

Matthew's brother was there too... he did well so I'm very pleased for his owner.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote