Thread: My Ratties!!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:33 PM  
Abi5sos1d
Adult Hamster

Default Re: My Ratties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKB_Hamsters View Post
Congratulations - your Rats are so handsome. I'm so excited to hear and see more off them.
Thank you very much, you won't believe how much these three little handsome men have brightened up my life already! I love them all dearly and they seem to have very different personalities.

Leo being the smallest, literally over half the size of his brothers but he seems to have the biggest heart! He's such a sweetheart and loves cuddles, he loves snugglinginto the pockets of my hoodie.

Milo being the very shy and timid one he seems to be very gentle though, when I offer him a treat he sniffs it for a bit before he slowly and gently takes it from me, I can already tell he will be the gentle, sleepy and lazy one out of them.

Monty being the largest and quite boisterous one out of them all, however him and Leo seem to bicker about who's boss every now and again. He's always first to get his treat, quickly snatching it and running off with it so the other boys can't take it. However he is the biggest snuggle bug, he loves having his brothers snuggling up to him and he seems to really enjoy the big leopard print hammock, I think it has become his "spot".
Abi5sos1d is offline   Reply With Quote