Thread: Meet Max
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 01:45 PM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Meet Max

I’d like to introduce you to Max. He is a 3-legged hamster approx. 2months old and we adopted him on Saturday He will complete our hamily as we have no more room at the hamster inn! Plus I want to ensure I can still spend quality time with the rest of the boys. He’s been settling in nicely, climbing on top of his bendy bridge and sea grass tunnel and taking long sandy baths

He’s been quite curious about us and has happily taken a treat or two through the bars. He hasn’t managed to get his wheel working but I think that is more the wheel (silent spinner) than him, so it’s meant I’ve been able to do some more shopping (how terrible lol) at rodipet ordering a silent runner and some tasty bits and pieces.

He’s in a small cage just now as we wanted to see how he would get on but the general consensus about 3 legged hamsters from my other thread is they tend to get on well enough with similar set ups to 4 legged hamsters so the plan is to get him moved in to something larger when his new wheel arrives.

Anyway here are some pictures of him

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote