View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 02:22 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Chacombe (MHC) Show - 4th March 2017

I guess that makes sense - avoiding the thread, Vectis. Jasper was the Winter White with the red pepper in his show pen, so you got to hold him. Congrats Vectis on Olympic !

I had a really fun day today. It was quite a small show compared to what I've been to. I won a ton of things in the Tombola, which was certainly fun . I now have tons of things I don't need lol, and presents for my parents. I bought sand and an igloo for Larry-Jasper.

Larry-Jasper was entered in the main class and excelled. I now have four certificates and a rosette. He placed in four out of his six classes, but I never expected him to place in classes D18 and D19. He got Reserve in Pearl Winter White, Very Highly Commended in Junior, First in Novice (he was the only entrant) and Third and in Small Hamstery. I got a beautiful blue rosette from the Novice class, which I got to choose.

I met Fluffagrams and we had a nice chat and I shared lots of pig and ham photos. I also saw Matthew and Victoria in their show pens, and they are absolutely tiny and utterly adorable.

Edit: I forgot to mention but there was a hamster that gave birth in its show pen. It got taken out onto the show grid things and some pinkies fell onto it as well. I only saw briefly, but it was really cool and they were unbelievably tiny.

Last edited by chesca_27; 03-04-2017 at 02:29 PM.
chesca_27 is offline   Reply With Quote