View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 04:59 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Future Pets(Or the chaos I somehow got myself into)

If she would ever sit still I'd love to!

I recently got to try an even better quality food with the cats(Wellness Core,Original formula)which they really do seem to love!Luckily it is also fine for ferrets(some might say peas aren't okay for ferrets,but that is widely debated and since they aren't extremely high in what is responsible for causing stones it is up to the individual to decide whether or not to use a food including or not including them but as for me I will use a variety of different foods,some with some without,but all in rotation along with a mixture of different food types),so if I do manage to buy it in bulk(if possible)it would be a very useful food that everyone should eat!The only downside is that it does have some fish derived protein so it is a bit smellier than something that is just poultry,beef,etc derived.However it isn't that bad and I find it surprising at first but tolerable!

I also tried a different brand than Pure Bites for freeze dried chicken,since it was cheaper,but just as good quality if not so far preferable!It seems like there's less shredded at the bottom but I won't know until I use a lot more,though so far everyone has liked it just fine.The brand is Simply Nourish,for those in the US who can get it,and it is around $4-just under $5 in Petsmart compared to Pure Bites which were a lot more there.Of course,you can find deals on Pure Bites when you look around,but if you can only get into one store at a certain time and need your freeze dried chicken these are good too!
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote