View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 07:35 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Future Pets(Or the chaos I somehow got myself into)

Bambi is still with me,causing as much chaos as ever!She is a bit upset with me right now,between being temporarily in the 20 long(as the bin is not escape proof just yet,but even that doesn't make her royal highness happy nor did I expect it would due to being quite tiny for a Syrian)and not having her "mandatory" daily food.I feed her every other day usually,though.

I'll probably just connect the bins I have currently together after sterilizing them both,and add on a new one(roughly 80 cm x 50 cm for two,one being 60 cm x 40 cm,so all together around a square meter).I'll be able to reuse them all anyways,so that could mean a second Syrian(or a hybrid given a very spacious home).Going to have to figure out a way to keep the smallest elevated in between though,so it will connect directly without a gap between.It does add a bit extra to the zoo,but honestly the only extra cost is going to be substrate and toys with the second Syrian so it isn't a problem at all I've been wanting more hams for a while anyways!

Before I can make the bin system I have a lot of organizing and sterilizing to do anyways,so it's going to take a bit of time.I won't sterilize the tank just yet though,so I can keep Bambi in the larger bin until I can get the extra bin and then connect everything together but keep her safe in the tank while I do that.I'll need to stock up on substrate first too,along with lots of extra toys and hideouts(along with making quite a few myself).
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote