View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Future Pets(Or the chaos I somehow got myself into)

After spending more time with a chihuahua(one with a good personality of course,not the stereotypical ankle biters of doom!),it has further reinforced that breed as a good choice.They're more delicate than some breeds,but I don't mind.They're certainly easier to play with than a pit for example,at least when it comes to not ending up with sore muscles after even a few minutes of playtime!I will say that I'm more of a long haired chihuahua person,but if I met a short haired puppy with a good personality that would be fine too.

I really don't want to deal with the potential risks having a female though,so it would probably be a male puppy.It comes down to personal preference,and evidence backing up that spay/neuter later in life is generally better(or not at all,but I'm not the kind of person who is willing to tolerate a female in heat all the time).Plus my current dog makes it risky to get a female,as he is not neutered(perfectly healthy boy with the sweetest personality but very protective of his human pack).
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote