View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 04:14 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Future Pets(Or the chaos I somehow got myself into)

You could use grids to make a large C and C cage for guinea pigs and even have a herd. I love them and they have such cute little faces and personalities. I have a 3 by 3 setup with a 3 by 1 loft for my pair of boars, which is quite big. They love space, but I did have to slowly upgrade them, because I think they can get quite frightened of new spaces (Oreo particularly) but Pemba loves running around and exploring. Spare grids can make excellent play pens as well. I don't have one currently, but will be purchasing a pop up run for play time and to clean out.

I don't know much about the other animals, but I do think rats and hedgehogs are adorable. I would love to own both at some point, although I would need to do a lot of research.

I can't advise you on cats either, because my family hates cats but we love dogs. My favourite small dog breeds are Cavapochons and Toy Poodles, although Cavapoos are also very cute. I like Shnauzers. I love Labradors though, and they will always be my favourite dog breed. They are just amazing family pets. I also prefer big dogs to small dogs. Yappy, bitey small dogs scare me a bit, which is why I prefer big breeds. Leonbergers and Alsations are very cute and friendly when trained properly, but massive.