View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 03:41 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Future Pets(Or the chaos I somehow got myself into)

It all started with the DIY hamster cage plans.But then,it couldn't just stay that way when I would have usable leftover materials!That then turned into a seemingly harmless plan to make at least some form of DIY guinea pig cage,which didn't seem like much.Of course,me being the person I am it couldn't just stop there

Eventually,there was a trip to a store.It was seemingly harmless yet again,just pricing some wire storage cubes for something that surely would not happen.Somewhere along the line I ended up getting "forced" to buy said grids(though I'll still need a second pack),which will turn into a DIY rabbit cage.The downside to one pack is there probably won't be enough for a fully enclosed cage,and then with two packs I'll most likely end up with leftover grids.Yet again,another excuse for an extra pet but this time I'm trying hard not to let it come to life as I already apparently will be having a zoo,and that's not even mentioning the next fuzzbutt to come!

Most importantly and also the cause of so many headaches and utmost confusion,there will be ferrets.I've always wanted ferrets but it never seemed quite right until now,and as long as I move with a spare room there is pretty much nothing other than time holding me back!Of course,if there won't be a spare room it won't happen because it just wouldn't be fair to the prey animals that would be living in my bedroom.

As much as I want to add rats,lots of aquatic life(I can't even make a list of that without it being far too long,including lots of creatures that would disturb many!),and definitely some birds too it probably would never be possible with just one room and all the pets that already need to take up the space.However,if it can be done in an ethical manner I might eventually consider changing that

So overall,as of late I've just been killing my own brain and trying to figure out how to make anything work.The end result will be worth it though,even with all the stress!
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote