View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:56 AM  
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters

Default Re: Chinesesy Sisters

I'm sorry If I upset you.

I supposed that you weren't going to like what I was going to say and that's why I tried to carefully select each word that I was using. When I said "out of respect", "don't get offended, please" etc, I meant it. You asked for advice (or "suggestions") and I was just trying to tell you my honest opinion in the kindest way. And I did it because I think that's an important matter, not because I wanted to attack anyone. I believe in constructive criticism, and anyway, I think that It's not fair to ask for other people opinions and then feel attacked when they don't agree with everything you do.

But seriously, I wasn't slaming you down, and neither judging you. Just the opposite, that's why I used other expressions as "I hope they're getting along" and "I really wish you best" to clearify even more that I wanted to be in good terms with everybody and that I didn't want to kill your mood.

Apologies again, and If I bother you, don't worry, I don't want to upset you, I won't post in your threads again.
Hamsterita is offline   Reply With Quote