Thread: Meet Artie
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 05:58 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Meet Artie

Artie has been out in the playpen this morning for a little while. He's very difficuilt to take any pictures off as he won't sit still for a second, always racing around attacking everything in site (including our hands and fingers :P ). I thought I would share a couple of the less blurry pics.

I'm also looking for a bit advice so if anyone has any words of wisdom please fire away He was using his upright wheel and his saucer wheel in his cage but now he is only using the saucer and he's using it a lot. We took the upright one out and replaced it with a silent runner but he's not shown any interest in it and still prefers the saucer. I know the saucers aren't the best for them so I'm wondering what to do? Especially considering he's not had the best start. I think I would have been tempted to take the saucer out but don't want to stress him out as I imagine he will still have some settling to do, but don't want him to end up with problems if he's going to keep continuing to use it so much.

Sorry for the wall of text!

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote