View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 11:39 PM  
Mirai
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Keeping a male and female together (moved post)

The species is winterwhite dwarf hamsters, the babies are currently 22 days old, i sexed them yesterday and apparently i have 2 male pups and 1 female, I'll check again today when they are awake.

Originally when i had the 3 pups it was a surprise for me, the pet shop told me both hamsters were male, and even if they were female and male i wouldn't have taken only one of them, bc they were cage mates and the only ones left, when i arrived at the pet shop to get tue hamsters, the female (she was pregnant but they thought she was a male) was being fed to a snake, I immiedietly told them to get her out of the snake cage, then when they gave me the two hamsters, i had to check that they didn't put a small syrian instead of a winterwhite dwarf hamster, but whem i opened both small boxes, the two hamsters were sad, so i placed them in one box then i gave them a little piece of carrot, so I'm having no regrets on the surprise litter that i had.

Thank you all for your concern, I'm glad i could get some helpful advice, and I'll do as each one of you suggests.
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote