View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:51 PM  
Mirai
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Is this normal

They were seperated before, but the male got depressed and wouldn't do anything, it wasn't bc i want to, i had to put them together so he would stay alive, the pups aren't too small so he can't hurt them, and they still haven't aged a month, i know i can't keep them together bc of the extra litter I'll get, but I'm willing to do anything so my hamster would not be depressed and stressed and actually eat something, Kai (the male hamster), didn't used to even play in his wheel, but since i put them all together he started coming out of his nest more often, he actually walked a bit on the wheel which made me so super happy.

I know the dangers of breeding, but Luna (the mom) and Kai had had a healthy litter before and none of them died, they were even strong enough to wonder around the cage even when they still haven't opended their eyes and they would stumble all the time, and if she got pregnant again, I'll keep the babies too, bc I don't think I'll find someone in my area where they would take care of my babies like i do or better, so I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to keep every single hamster happy.

Thank you for your concern, i hope you could understand my point of view and why i had to do what i did.
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote