View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 10:20 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Any water bottles that dont leak? or tips for leaking water bottles?

I don't think there are any bottles that are entirely leak free Bottles will leak at least a tiny bit no matter what.

Water bowls can be good too,and are definitely worth trying out as long as you make sure the bowl is completely safe.There should be no holes where toes can get trapped(I've seen this in at least one reptile bowl off Amazon),and it should be very shallow.Preferably,an inch or less deep,but definitely no deeper than 1.5 inches.

http://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcost...l-reptile-dish

Reptile bowls can work perfectly fine as a water bowl,either along with or instead of a bottle.Bowls often get the misrepresentation of being difficult to maintain,but considering the extra steps it takes and even to an extent spending a bit on special equipment for water bottle cleaning I'd have to say that bowls are actually easier.It comes down to personal preference,but do keep an open mind when it comes to bowls!

I've had the bowl linked previously for another pet,and it would definitely be the perfect size for a hamster water bowl
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote