View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 01:12 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

I will be resizing some photos shortly, so stay tuned for those .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
Hi Larry-Jasper,

I glad you gots lots of nice stuffs and seeds is the bestest. I got seeds for my birthday too and I wanted it to be birthday every day so that I can have cake and seeds but Jamesy says that it not work like that and you only gets one birthday in the whole year.
Vicky and Matthew gots those rainbow bridges and I wants Mumma to get me one too cause they look lots of fun. Matthew likes it when Mumma puts his seeds on it but he not like worms any more. I hope that means I gets more because worms is nice.

Love,
Jessie

I'm glad Larry-Jasper is doing well Chesca, Jessie's not a fan of flaked peas but she'll eat the normal ones.

I've just bought the Cuprinol garden Shades tester pots too and they're supposed to be safe for pets. I've seen them recommended a couple of times on guinea pig forums for using on runs and hutches.
Hi Jessie!

I've never had a birthday before! What are they? You're mummy is mean, depriving you of a bridge . I love worms! I have my seeds under the bridge.

Love Jasper

Thanks Fluffagrams! Jasper will eat flaked peas, just not normal ones.

I guess that means I will be painting some piggie furniture too. Can they chew it, safely (piggies)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterita View Post
It's good to hear that you had a nice Christmas.

rainbow bridges are pretty cool. Larry jasper is a lucky ham!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Total Bliss! Larry-Jasper being spoilt with new foods. I can bet while he's staying with your mum he'll be getting lots of attention from the both of you.
Yep! Always bliss, when I get cuddles. We had a good few weeks together. He went back to my dad's at the weekend, but he should be back soon .