Thread: Bilbo my baby
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 09:29 PM  
Ezio
Newborn Pup

Unhappy Bilbo my baby

Today at 10:30 a.m. Bilbo had to be put down due to a few tumors around his neck, and the fact he was 4 years old which is very old for a Syrian Hamster, and he didn't seem to be enjoying life like he used to. Yet I still feel like I betrayed him by doing this, but deep inside I know I did the right thing. He went peacefully and without pain. The vet who helped him onto his path to the Rainbow bridge was the nicest person ever and I am very thankful for him, although I couldn't even say thank you today because I was crying to hard to even speak. I've been crying all day, and can't stop, but I don't hide my tears, this is my hearts way of showing how much little Bilbo meant to me. I will never be able to thank Bilbo enough for what he did for me, the little guy saved me, he kept me afloat and in good company for four years of my life, he got me through middle school, and freshman year of highschool, and even then some. I loved him so much. For years I dreamt of having a hamster, and Bilbo was truly every thing I dreamt of and more. I don't even know what to say really, just that I loved him. I loved him more than anything. I still do love him. And he lived very much up to his name, he never bit or acted anything but calm. He was indeed a little Bilbo Baggins, and he very much did live most of his days in his little Hobbit hole nest I built him. I miss him with the every beat of my heart. But I know true friends like we were cant break apart so easily. Any religion. Any philosophy. Any hopeful thought says we will be brought together again one day, and I will one day die in comfort knowing that I am closer to him. But for now I will live in comfort knowing animals (that includes humans) can be so kind, special, and comforting as himself. Rest in piece my little baby, my little hammy, my dearest friend, Bilbo the kindest hammy of them all.
Ezio is offline   Reply With Quote