View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 07:35 PM  
Ezio
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Rats or sugar gliders

I'm so excited to get them!!!! Haha my first pet was a female rat named Po, she was my best friend but I was probably about 3 or 4, so I don't really remember her fully. Around the same age I had also made friends with a MASSIVE wild brown rat who would wonder over to my sand box and hang out with me when I went outside, thankfully he never bit me or anything, I think I thought he was just like Po. From reading I think males will personally suit me better and I found three of them I'm going to try and get from Craigslist, they all come together, there are two, 5 week old Rexes and one, 9 month old dumbo rat, they are all males and super cute, haha I'll check out your videos! Do you know how much a big cage cost me roughly? Also I already baught a litter tray for them and a hammock, but I need to get some fleece for the cage, is fleece usually on the cheaper side or is it more on the expensive side? Also do you have any suggestions on what kind of litter I should use for their litter tray?
Ezio is offline   Reply With Quote