View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 05:18 AM  
RubyDG
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Syrian Hamster - Scotland/Aberdeenshire Area?

Thanks Serendipity! I did come across Babyboos a while ago and have messaged via email and the ad site I saw them on but no response and I don't want to keeping bugging her, I am assuming that she doesn't have anymore at this stage. I'll just have to see what comes of it.

I did also email Querceti Hamstrey and Julie Hill (that's the Glasgow one you mentioned Serendipity - thanks ) which are all listed on the Northern Hamster Club list of breeders but no response as yet. I think they are probably no longer actively breeding though just by looking at sites and what info there is on the internet. After searching I just get the impression there is just not much happening hamster wise in Scotland and that whatever little used to be around previously has ground to a halt. It doesn't look like any hamster shows are ever held here either.

I did check out the Lossiemouth ad you mentioned too but I think it's too far, or not really too far but too lengthy and awkward to get to by public transport if that makes sense. Edinburgh would still be manageable because I can get there directly by train and it's only 2.5 hours. I just have to keep trying and cross my fingers I get something!