View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 04:59 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Zylvan, another new man in my life!

Thanks SKB & Hamsterita, it is very slow going but we are taking baby steps & each day he gets a little braver, he surprised me yesterday as I cleaned his wheel, I felt so bad for him but with two weeks of pee, poo & food glued to it it was a bit rank! He knew as soon as he emerged from his nest something wasn't right & crept around low to the ground looking rather scared but he soon got over it & a little later took a tiny bit of his favourite treat from my finger tips, from the safety of his sand bath still bless him, so I put my hand back with some seeds on & he dared venture out just a little bit & sat with his tiny paws on my fingers as he ate a few seeds, of course my heart totally melted!

I was so tempted to take a photo but didn't want to risk scaring him, soon maybe...
In typical Chinesey fashion he has done his best to bury his house & it looks like a Christmas pudding in a snow drift now

❤️

Last edited by cypher; 01-04-2017 at 06:22 AM.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote