Thread: A Dwarf Story
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:24 PM  
Almi
Hamster Pup

Default Re: A Dwarf Story

A good amount of squeaking pulled me out of my bed early this morning. I went to look, and Alice was chasing Bo-Bo around again. There's no blood, but he sure screeches like there is. I'm not entirely sure if she just wants him in the nest, or wants him gone, but I decided it would be best if I removed him. I think he'll be solo until the babies are weaned, then we'll see what happens.

Thankfully, Alice still doesn't want to bite me, she continues to happily hop into my hand. That tells me that she doesn't seem overly concerned about protecting the nest, so that's why it's interesting to me as to the actual reason she's chasing Bo-Bo around. It seems like she only chases him when he's out of the nest, but who knows. It's hard to tell what these little floofs actually want!

I'm hoping to meet the babies between 1-2 weeks of age, before their eyes are open. If that happens, I'll surely snap a few pics for you guys. Cage cleaning will be happening for sure between weeks 2-3, during optimum cuteness. Lol. Can't wait!
Almi is offline   Reply With Quote