View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:26 AM  
leedsgurl

Default Re: 31 Days of January 2017

Aww thanks everyone, Penny and babies are eating more and more each day - that pic was just breakfast! I put the same amount in 2-3 times a day and it doesn't last long. I normally increase it to 2 dishes once they all start venturing out, so they all get a space around a dish

Here is a picture of Penny's 'baby tub' for anyone interested, it is an Ikea SAMLA transparent box, which fits perfectly on my Ikea IVAR shelving unit.

I put some black sticky back plastic on the outside around the bottom, to give Penny some privacy. You don't have to do this but I felt that it would benefit Penny as she doesn't like open spaces.

For the water bottle, a hole was drilled into the plastic (obviously before we put Penny in! ) and I used some Command mini hooks attached to the outside, and an elastic band to keep the bottle on.

We made sure the water bottle was quite low so that when the babies start to use it, they can easily reach it.

I also attached a net curtain rod across the top and put these thin curtains over the whole unit, which keeps it looking tidy, and gives Penny some further privacy.

leedsgurl is offline   Reply With Quote