Thread: Meet Cosmo
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 02:22 PM  
Claytoncrazy
Newborn Pup

Default Meet Cosmo

Here is my new hamster. Sadly my boy Captain has passed away. . He was only 5 months old, his mother had to be PTS due to a lump found after acting erratically and having a messy bottom. All of his siblings passed away also. Dad is still going strong at work, even though he is coming up 4 now and starting to look it. I was so sad he was only looking poorly for two days, Saturday night in November and Monday he passed away while I was at work. He bloated very quickly, but he was still eating and drinking and I booked a vet appointment but it wasn't till the Thursday, he stopped drinking the Sunday night.

I picked up Cosmo on the 11th December, not sure if he is actually a boy put the spacing is longer than a girls, he was having a tantrum when they were checking and they were not entirely show what side the girls were on, and what side the boys were on. He is a long hair Syrian. I think they separated him to early as he is still scared of being picked up and bites. Not sure of his ages but I am guessing he is between 6-8 weeks. He used to run off as soon as we walked in the room but he doesn't now. It is going to take a while to tame him, not sure they did any handling, but I love him anyway without the bites. I'm just glad I got him out of that pet shop, they made it seem like they were very well handled and used to people but they were kept in probably 50cm long cages together. Images (8).zip

https://www.facebook.com/emma.clayto...00302254801676
Claytoncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote