View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 05:40 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default Meet Heaven, my new Syrian

I was going to wait to get a Syrian but today I called Pet-Co and asked if they had any SPCA hamsters and they said they had one and that she was very friendly and likes cuddles. This is the 2nd hammie I adopted from the SPCA.

Time is short so I now have another cuddly hamster. Sylvester is snuggly and Heaven is cuddly I haven't had a Syrian in awhile now. She's in in a big cage, no comparison to the tiny cage that she is used to. The cage she came with had moths so I threw it in the dumpster. I put a 9in Silent Runner in her cage and she seems to love that wheel already, she has moved is away from the side of the cage so its kind of angled in the bin. I'll give her 2-3 days to settle in although I know she may not need the time, but just in case.

I cuddled with her already tonight. When I put my hand in her old cage to put her to her new bin cage, she climbed into my hand and I picked her right up and I can't wait to get to know her. I'm so blessed to have Heaven, her cuddly nature will be perfect. She is my 7th hamster. As some of you know that I got sick and don't know how much time I have left so each day counts. My other 6 hamsters are all dwarves.

Last edited by Cinnamon Bear; 12-08-2016 at 05:24 AM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote