View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 11:56 AM  
Mollysfriends
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Help! I think Rosies scared what do i do?

That sounds a great idea. Ill start wrapping treats tonight. I give Rosie pumpkin seeds niblots and sesame seeds as treats. (Not at the same time though) . I will also look for another box or tube i can catch her in. She does have a nescafe cappicino sachet box in there which she has started using as a store for her food. I cant use that to catch her in though as it has 3 exits. At the moment Rosie is in a zoozone 1 is this too large for her at the moment? If it is what size do you recommend? She has been in it since June so would she be scared in it now as this has only been happening 3 weeks? Is it always a good idea to swap their toys around Rosie and Daisy have had the same ones since i split them back in June. I like the idea of the coconut house as i hidey hole are they quite large as Daisys has levels so i couldn't put one under it(mainly because she has massives amount of bedding. Rosies is all one level but tapers down as she has a living world water bottle that needs to be on a flat surface and a large wooden house. Thanks for your help asI do just want Rosie happy again.
Mollysfriends is offline   Reply With Quote