View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 04:37 PM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Wootton Bassett (SHC) - 19th November

I had a lovely, although busy day Pen Stewarding for Dwarfies and had a great time working with Vectis and GhostsinSnow. There were some very cute hamsters entered and I'm sure Vectis will agree that there were a couple of hamnappable hams entered.

The Nobrias came along with me, with the exception of Matthew who had a quiet day at home in his 'growing up tank' and his siblings found themselves some lovely new homes. Meanwhile their mother returned to the show bench. Unfortunately she did not place in her main class but came home with a Reserve in Intermediate (I think it was Intermediate). Considering the fact she only had her pups six weeks ago, I don't think she did that badly.
James, who didn't place in his last show a couple of weeks ago managed to get himself a 1st in Normal Chinese and a 2nd in Intermediate and Small Hamstery.

Jessie also came along for her first experience of the Pet Class and was entered by my dad. There were only two Pet Dwarfs entered and Jessie was beaten by the other entrant. I think that all the new experiences got to her a little bit and she nibbled the poor judge so I'm not sure if I'll be taking her again. Nevertheless I am still pleased at how far she's come as at one point I didn't think she'd ever come to a show.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote