Thread: Potato
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 12:49 PM  
Thehannahisnotcool
Newborn Pup

Cool Potato

Well today was a very big day. I guess I should start at the beginning. I woke up in my cage with my brother and was having a normal time just hanging out listening to all the other animals around me, and napping alot. When suddenly the whole world moved and hands came to pet us. Seeing as the hands weren't flailing or trying in anyway to hurt us, me and my brother of course went to investigate. And what do you know one of the caretakers picked me up and handed me to a human to hold. The hands were very gently and I heard a boy tell the girl holding me that I look like a potato. The girl laughed and said that would be my name. So I guess my name is potato.

I was then placed in a cardboard box with some of my food to eat on what was sure to be a long and exciting journey. My brother wasn't with me but I am OK with that, I know he will go somewhere wonderful. I just hoped wherever I was headed would be a good place. After what seemed like forever the box opened and I was placed in a ball while the human put the finishing touches on my new house something about not wanting me to chew my way out of the box. Once my house was all made up I was set free in it to explore. I can't believe this is my new house. I hope to be able to make friends with the human and run many miles on my new wheel.

That is the best picture I was willing to let the human take. I don't think she realized how much needed explored. Maybe if she is really nice to me I'll let her take more soon.
Thehannahisnotcool is offline   Reply With Quote