Thread: Meet Binx!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:26 PM  
SocksnPheobe
Hamster Pup

Default Meet Binx!

Hello HC! It's been a long time since I have posted anything, but a recent addition has started to change that. I adopted my last dwarf hamsters almost two years ago. Pop tart is still doing great, but I lost Tallulah a couple of months ago (she was two years old). I did not have any intention on taking in a new dwarf hammy, but a co-worker was looking to rehome her daughters hamster because her kids were not caring for it that way they should. I was told that the hamster now named Binx was originally adopted with a sister, but they shared a cage slightly smaller than a critter trail and the wheel was too small for either one to use. Sadly, they eventually started fighting and Binx killed her sister. I agreed to take Binx sight unseen. I started to play with her recently and even though she appears to be a tad cage territorial, once out in her playpen, she is incredibly sweet! Binx is very small and I am working on putting weight on her. But, I am glad that she has a great home with me where she will be spoiled and loved Thank you for letting me share!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1878_zpsxefibmuu.jpg (90.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1873_zpsfrti3x80.jpg (84.1 KB, 4 views)
SocksnPheobe is offline   Reply With Quote