View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 03:16 PM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Thank You to you both. Pumpkin has definitely been enjoying her sand bath - she loves digging in it and surprised by how she is using at a toilet already. Today taming session went really well and I’m so proud of the progress she making. Pumpkin climbed into my hand 3 times during our session today – before finding the courage she gave my hand a good sniff and had a long think about it initially she decided to continue scent marking every toy in her playpen – but once she found her courage she braved climbing into my hands although was a little nervous, as I could feel her shaking but she relax the next times she was in my hands. She had a nice tasty dried mealworm as a reward – these are one of her favourites at the moment along with linseeds. It is so nice seeing her enjoying herself in the playpen – this makes me smile. Also today I got Pumpkin new wheel, a 28cm Trixie wheel, in which I got same day delivery on Amazon – so pleased I got the colour I wanted, the green and blue one - she will be having it in her playpen during taming until I put it in her cage.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote