View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 09:08 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Thank You pinkneon, Serendipity7000, Thin Lizzy and Cypher , Pumpkin has definitely been spoilt – I get quite a bit as I can’t buy these items here in the UK. I also went hamster shopping on Tuesday, went to 2 pets stores and The Range and bought a few more toys and tunnels – including a hyacinth and a seagrass tunnel, a rosewood caterpillar chew, some coloured bendy bridges (I had to throw mine away - as they didn’t dry properly so went mouldy) and a few more items.

Today, I have put some more chews in Pumpkin’s cage including the rosewood caterpillar, a 3D fruit roller chew, a natural wood stick along with scatter some seeds around – in the hope they would distract her a bit from bar chewing – she had fun looking for the seeds and that keep her amused for a while and she tried out her new chews – and has been chewing on the wood stick which she has carried to her toilet – which was funny to watch. She has been chewing the bars already today but currently chewing and digging inside her cardboard box. I think she will appreciate a taming session tomorrow and can have a nice run around the playpen hopefully all the excitement will tire her out for a bit and may stop her bar chewing. Pumpkin is a busy little girl at the moment having a lot of fun– she always up to something although she has made a mess of her cage. I managed to get a few photos of her looking for her seeds…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3415 (640x480).jpg (39.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3418 (640x480).jpg (42.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3421 (640x480).jpg (40.4 KB, 41 views)

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 09-30-2016 at 12:07 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote