View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 03:08 PM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

My Petco and PetSmart Haul – September 2016

When I was on holiday in Florida I decided to make a trip to Petco and PetSmart to purchase a few items well maybe a lot more than a few. Some of these chews I had previously bought on my last visits for Sherbet and some new items I wanted to try – hopefully they will get Pumpkin’s approval. As I bought these before having Pumpkin I decided to get items I knew my past hamsters would have enjoyed. I’ve attached below a picture of my haul – some of the items I’m currently using in Pumpkin’s cage are not included in the picture – as I forgot to take a photo before I put them in however the labels are included in the photo (apart from the label from the other Zebra stackable chew – as I don’t know where that has gone). The labels in the photo are for 2 Willow Tunnels, an orange barrel roller, a woven apple toy and a roll-N-Karrot chew.

Pumpkin has been enjoying all the chews that are inside her cage and has chewed a little on most of them but she has a couple of favourites; including her roll-N-Karrot chew which she has relocated across her cage and is now in her nest – this is where I think she has been chewing it (it sounds like she has) – it is so nice seeing Pumpkin enjoy chewing on this chew as it was one of Sherbet’s favourite. She has also removed the head of her Zebra Stackable chew (this can be seen in the 2nd photo of my initial post) and when I saw it last it was poking out of her nest so she sleeping with that to. I wanted to get both the giraffe and zebra stackable wood chew – as I have the elephant already - but Petco only had zebras so I had to get two off course I did buy a few mineral chews – which I don’t usually buy – but they will be used in the cage occasionally and will be removed if excessively chewed but my past hamsters had no interest in mineral chews but they were cute and fairly inexpensive so thought I would get them.

Here is my haul …
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3396.jpg (93.1 KB, 86 views)

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 09-29-2016 at 03:13 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote