View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 09:50 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Pumpkin

Thank You badwolf , she going to be well spoilt and loved and will get all the care and attention she needs. Sometimes I think people assume when a hamster nips that it makes them aggressive.

Thank you pinkneon - I better keep a close eye on her then

Thank You cypher - her face won me over instantly and it's hard not to get her out when she staring at me clinging to her cage door being cute - but I think on Saturday I will start taming as she seems ready. I'm looking forward to spending time with her. Pumpkin is definitely going to be a real character - this is why I love females Syrians so much as they are always up to something mischievous.

Thank you flowerfairy , it's so nice seeing her cute face when I look over at her cage and it so nice watching her in the afternoon and hearing her late at night running in her wheel.

Thank you Thin Lizzy . I'm looking forward to spending time with her and watching her personality grow - I'm wondering how big she will be?!
I will probably be starting taming on Saturday - so will update you on her taming progress.
I'm so glad I could adopt Pumpkin, so I can give her the love she deserves - I know what you mean about people returning them especially as they must of only had her for about week if that - but she would be a handful as it clear she does need lots of space and plenty of toys to keep her occupied - but I rather them return the hamster than them trying to sell them online.

Quick Update -

It seems like Pumpkin has finished chewing the back of her cardboard box and has now started on the sides - it so cute as I can see her nose when she chewing it now - she definitely been busy and noisy. Yesterday she decided that one of her willow tunnel (which I got for her on my holiday) should be upside down and she running through it like that - she so funny - but she can no longer sit on top of it.

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007

Last edited by SKB_Hamsters; 09-29-2016 at 03:09 PM.
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote