View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 04:09 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Hi Sweep! It was really nice to meet you too (and your human!) You are more handsome in real-life than HC pictures. Thank you! You did very well too - 2nd in the Syrians! - And there were a lot!

Ooh I would love a little holiday with you Sweep! I can share nicely. I had a lot of fun! Are you going to any other shows?
Jasper

Thank you for letting me hold Sweep at the show! He was very cute and friendly. It was really nice to see him.

Thank you Coco! It was lovely to meet you. Jasper loves being handled so it was no trouble (and I know he doesn't care about escaping).

Ok so Jasper did quite well for his first show - HE CAME THIRD IN DWARFS ��������! I am very proud of him and he behaved really well. See the Bracknell Hamster Show thread for more about the show and judging. I got a rosette and two certificates. I will add a photo later.

Jasper is now having a well-deserved sleep although he did come out for a bit earlier.