View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 03:53 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Smile Re: Real London Show (Bracknell) 10th September

Really great show! Thoroughly enjoyed it .

Jasper came third in dwarfs so very pleased. I don't know how many points he got and what he lost points on but I did hear the judge say he had a good carrier . I think he was the last to be judged. He was a very good boy while being judged, although the judge seemed a bit scared to pick him up (Jasper is a bit skittish after just being woken up). However he was completely happy the rest of judging even when turned on his back which he hates.

It was so lovely to meet HC people (FINALLY) and to meet the Handsome Sweep. He is so tame and cute. Unfortunately, he did not eat his walnut lol. Jasper also got to meet Pinkneon, Coco and briefly saw Sweep. I had a really nice time at the show with Pinkneon and Coco

I had a lovely long chat with one of the judges as well; Larry-Jasper's breeder! She seemed to enjoy seeing him again lol. She said I should enter him in the main show and that he would probably do quite well. Two of Jasper's brothers were in the main show but I don't know which pen(s) they were in. Their owner could tell Jasper was from the same litter lol. I also discovered that Jasper now has some 3 week old siblings from the same parents (Laser and Skyfall).

In addition I saw mice, gerbils and PLENTY of guinea pigs. Well over 100. You could hear them squeaking across the room. They were all super cute. Good thing I love piggies and hammies.

Anyway my point is it was a really fun show! I really hope I can go to more.

Congrats Vectis and Sweep. You did very well. Thos rosettes look very pretty with their certificates.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (11.5 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by chesca_27; 09-10-2016 at 04:53 PM.
chesca_27 is offline   Reply With Quote