View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 10:29 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Real London Show (Bracknell) 10th September

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post
Chesca are you entering main show or pet class? Sweep will have to go to pet class again as we can't get there early enough for the main show
Jasper will be going in the main class (cos it might be the only show I can take him to where he might have a chance at winning).

I really hope I get to meet the handsome Sweep. He's very cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
Hope I get a chance to meet the famous Sweep- if he will be granting audiences!

I expect Larry -Jasper will be in the main show. I wonder if his breeder will recognise him during the judging!

Have to think how HC'ers can identify each other??!!
I want to meet Sweep as well lol.

Yes Larry-Jasper has been entered in the main show. I do wonder if Sue from TuftyFluff will recognise him as well as she's judging him. Although, Sue did tell me she was judging one of Jasper's siblings (who she'd given to the new owner that day), and didn't recognise him/her. The hamster ended up being 2nd (don't know what class) lol.

I think he's the first hamster to be called Larry-Jasper and she did have to send me his pedigree with his name on so you never know.

We could all wear labels with our HC names on and saying HC lol.