View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:29 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Fillongley Show (MHC) - 20th August 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostsInSnow View Post
I know at the beginning they go in class order so number on the pen and then it's order of points isn't it?
I want to start seeing how the Chinese standard relates in person. I know the standard and I have an idea of what does and doesn't look good but it's good to see and hear it in practise if that makes sense
It is yes, with the exception of when you've got two hamsters in one pen that are in different classes such as one Normal Chinese and one Dom Spot for example. In that case you'd begin with putting it in the Normal Chinese first and then when that class is judged, you'd put the pen in with the other Dom Spots. Once both are judged you can place the pen in points order with the points of the higher placing hamster in the pen influencing its position on the bench.

The exception to this is the Non Standard. They're judged after the Duplicate classes do if you've got one Normal Campbells in a pen with one in the Non Standard then the pen will go in points order after the Normal Campbells are judged until after the duplicates have been judged.

I've found stewarding really helpful when it comes to understanding the standards.

Last edited by Fluffagrams; 08-19-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote