Thread: Everything Zen
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:55 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Everything Zen

Thanks guys

All mine do the tube/entrance blocking thing lol! Even little Tinwë has it down to an art now, Zeki makes me laugh the most though as he'll block up his tubes then leave a completely open burrow hole in the substrate somewhere
Coco it is nice to see that house in use again, it's too good not to use & it brings back happy memories having a little ham living in there once more.
Serendipity the tunnel isn't really leading anywhere now, it's a decoy lol! She's continuing to go in right at the far end through the yellow cube, she's so quick I haven't been able to get a photo yet which is a shame as it's so cute when she pops out & so funny to see her little tail waving in the air when she goes back in
It will be interesting to see what she does in the house, I think she's making a stash in there now, her only other stash has been in her little yellow house by her hammock but maybe she thinks the new house is a nice safe place to hide things!

One of these days I'll be quick enough to get a photo of her cute face peeking out of her hammock but for now here she is sitting on top of her world

I'm still worried about her little nose, I don't know if the fur around her nose just isn't growing back or if she's still finding something to do to wear it all away, if she is I can't catch her at it.
I did wonder if she might be trying to push her face behind the piece of wood I used to stop her accessing the cable ties so I've taken that out for now to see what happens.
Even though she does still have a go at the bars occasionally I can't see that she'd be hurting her face hmmmmm a bit confused & concerned at the moment although she's perfectly fine otherwise & seems both happy & healthy.
You can see her little bald patch quite clearly in these shots.

❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote