View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 01:54 AM  
freyashamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Thanks all

I really am surprised at how fast he's coming on, I'll try to get some more photos soon but at the moment my biggest worry is keeping him in the cage lol! He's so fast & determined to hunt out those precious sunflower seeds he completely fearless about the door!
If I happen to pass the cage when he's in his food bowl I have to freeze & pretend I'm not there or he'll ignore his food & come rushing over to me
I have managed to get him a little more interested in sitting in my hands & taking a few other small seeds & he's rapidly learning what "All gone, no more now!" means though he's loath to believe it
He does have an exploratory nibble when he can't find what he's looking for but no accidental nips yet so I think he's figured out what's food & what's not.
I offered him a tiny piece of walnut again yesterday & he finally twigged what a treasure it was, nabbed it & raced off into his house with the prize!
I'm going to have to check out his house for a bit of spot cleaning tonight so I hope that doesn't set us back at all, he has peed in his sand bath a couple of times so there shouldn't be too much in his house, fingers crossed he will have used his sand in there too.
Lovely that he's coming along and settling in so quickly

Aww he sounds so funny and mischevious

When I spot cleaned Willow for the first time, she seemed fine, not sure if it's different with dwarves though
Willow - 18:27 18th November 2016
freyashamsters is offline   Reply With Quote