View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 09:08 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Thanks freyeashamsters, he does seem to have become a bit more sensible with that toothbrush which is a relief, I felt mean taking it away from him!

He is coming on well, I went slow again yesterday & didn't invade his space much but he was less skittish than the evening before & seemed happier to do his own thing, I saw him have a proper run in his wheel for the first time, he's super fast, then he fell asleep in there bless him!

He really surprised me this morning, as I was walking past the cage he raced to his wheel & jumped in which he does when he's being skittish but then jumped straight out & climbed right to the top of the door looking for another sunflower seed! After I'd opened the door (once he'd got off!) I was trying to open the pot to give him a mealworm & he got so impatient he climbed up & out of the door & up my shirt, I thought I was going to lose him for a minute there lol!
Looks like he's going to be a cheeky one
When I read this, I squealed and giggled and then a big Aww!
It's always a lovely sight when they cling into the door when you're trying to open it.
He sounds so adorable and this bond is truly wonderful between the both of you. I can't wait to hear what he does next.