View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 09:25 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Thanks freyeashamsters, he does seem to have become a bit more sensible with that toothbrush which is a relief, I felt mean taking it away from him!

He is coming on well, I went slow again yesterday & didn't invade his space much but he was less skittish than the evening before & seemed happier to do his own thing, I saw him have a proper run in his wheel for the first time, he's super fast, then he fell asleep in there bless him!

He really surprised me this morning, as I was walking past the cage he raced to his wheel & jumped in which he does when he's being skittish but then jumped straight out & climbed right to the top of the door looking for another sunflower seed! After I'd opened the door (once he'd got off!) I was trying to open the pot to give him a mealworm & he got so impatient he climbed up & out of the door & up my shirt, I thought I was going to lose him for a minute there lol!
Looks like he's going to be a cheeky one
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote