View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 10:31 AM  
freyashamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Thanks freyashamsters & Bec

I've put the favourite toothbrush back in his cage today & I'll see how he goes, he might be a bit happier with that back in but I'm still a little worried he might eat too much of it so I'll be watching!

I really don't know what he thought about the chicken Serendipity, it was obviously a bit of a shock poor boy
Probably just a scary new smell he didn't associate with food or anything nice, I guess he's only had a very basic mix before now & he is a bit funny with food, he adores sunflower seeds & really likes mealworms & soya flakes but I tried him with a tiny bit of nut which he took then just dropped, I don't think he even knew what it was. The same with pumpkin seeds so I took a bit of the shell of one for him today & left it in the cage, it vanished while I wasn't looking
He does seem to be enjoying my mix though so that's the main thing.
I could do with finding something he really likes with a bit less fat in really but if he needs a few too many sunflower seeds to feel at home I'm sure it won't hurt for now!
Willow goes mad for her Antos toothbrush and I don't want her ingesting that much of it at once

Ahaha poor boy, as far as I'm aware they don't get fed much variety at pet shops so it was probably just a strange new smell for him
Willow - 18:27 18th November 2016
freyashamsters is offline   Reply With Quote