View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 07:08 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

Thanks freyashamsters & Bec

I've put the favourite toothbrush back in his cage today & I'll see how he goes, he might be a bit happier with that back in but I'm still a little worried he might eat too much of it so I'll be watching!

I really don't know what he thought about the chicken Serendipity, it was obviously a bit of a shock poor boy
Probably just a scary new smell he didn't associate with food or anything nice, I guess he's only had a very basic mix before now & he is a bit funny with food, he adores sunflower seeds & really likes mealworms & soya flakes but I tried him with a tiny bit of nut which he took then just dropped, I don't think he even knew what it was. The same with pumpkin seeds so I took a bit of the shell of one for him today & left it in the cage, it vanished while I wasn't looking
He does seem to be enjoying my mix though so that's the main thing.
I could do with finding something he really likes with a bit less fat in really but if he needs a few too many sunflower seeds to feel at home I'm sure it won't hurt for now!
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote